Thursday 13 March 2014

My mad plan to buy a car using ONLY side hustles and NECTAR POINTS! FREE CAR BOOM!






























So this week I came up with a brand new plan. As you may or may not know I do paid surveys online,use cashback sites and monetize my videos on youtube, and collect nectar points.

If you don't know already, Ebay allows you to use your nectar card on it, for collecting points on anything you buy there, and you can use points to buy things from ebay, with the only stipulation being that at least £10 of the purchase is paid out of your own money. So I am saving my nectar points, and using nectaradpoints to save nectar points, and saving the money from my cashback, paid surveys and youtube earnings to pay for my next car, which I have decided will be a classic Fiat Panda 4 x 4, (cos one panda is never enough!) these go on ebay for anything between £500 and £4000, but I don't mind having to restore it to working condition. in fact, I'm sure that would add to the enjoyment!

I am a bit surprised that I havent seen any other financial bloggers blogging about this yet! Just remember folks, you saw it here first ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just got a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete